In an effort to reinforce students’ academic and career objectives, the University of Reading is providing international awards in Computer Science for the session 2021/2022.
Approximately 15 studentships are awarded to the brightest aspirants from individual countries to study the master’s degree coursework at the university.
The University of Reading is a vibrant and diverse institution for higher learning. It has around 17,000 students representing different backgrounds and cultures. It has four major campuses both in the United Kingdom and internationally and arranged into 16 academic schools.
Why study at the University of Reading? While studying at this university, students can find several lucrative courses that can help them succeed academically, socially, and personally. They will gain a range of free support services are available such as job hunting, careers advice, visas, and banking.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: University of Reading
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Master
- Award: Up to £4,000
- Number of Awards: Up to 15
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Home, EU, and International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Eligible Course or Subjects: MSc Advanced Computer Science
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Candidates must have a good undergraduate honours degree (or equivalent from a university outside the UK).
- Students must be commencing their master’s degree studies in the 2021/2022 academic year at the University of Reading.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To start the application process, the first, you need to do is to apply for a master’s program at the University of Reading before the deadline. All successful candidates will be given an application form through the university’s applicant portal ([email protected]).
- Supporting Documents: Applicants need to submit the following supporting materials: Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, and a copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: Candidates who hold a bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution will be selected for a master course.
- Language Requirement: Applicants will be asked to provide one of the following English qualifications if their first language is not English:
- British Council International – English Language Test Score (IELTS): 6.5
- Test of English as a Foreign Language – (TOEFL) (paper-based version): 570; (internet-based test): 88
- Cambridge UCLES Certificate of Proficiency in English (CPE): C
- Test of English for Educational Purposes (TEEP): 6.5
The University of Reading provides ten scholarships of £3,000 each for international students and five scholarships of £1,000 each for Home/EU students.