Take your skills to the next level with the help of General merit awards. The programme is organized by Centre College.
The programme is open for international students who want to complete the undergraduate degree programme at the college.
Founded in 1819, Centre College is a private liberal arts college in Danville, Kentucky. It offers more than 50 majors, minors, pre-professional and dual-degree programs, and graduate partnerships. Or design your own major in consultation with your advisor.
Why study at Centre College? The college provides various educational opportunities and hands-on teaching environment for students in the USA.
Application Deadline: November 15, 2020
- University or Organization: Centre College
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $7,500 – $29,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the United States
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- General merit scholarship consideration is based on a comprehensive review of your credentials and contributions
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To capture the educational opportunity, students are recommended to take admission in the undergraduate programme at the college. No separate application is required.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants will have to submit the application essay, teacher recommendation and official transcripts.
- Admission Requirements: Students must have to submit the SAT and ACT scores with excellent achievements.
- Language Requirement: International students must show their proof of English proficiency.
Benefits: Centre College will provide the award amount of $7,500 – $29,000 for students in the USA.